In a Nut Shell
Blazia is an art producer and has worked at award winning agencies such as BBH, Saatchi & Saatchi, and mcgarrybowen in NYC on banking, packaged goods, commercial products, and entertainment accounts.
What Does She Do?
– Manage production from schedule, bidding, shooting, editing (print and digital), audio mix, VO record, sound design, and shipping for print and digital projects
– Work closely with illustrators and animators to create storyboards and animations for digital, broadcast, and print projects
– Collaborate with creative teams to source and hire artists
– Negotiate rates and bid with photographer agents and vendors
– Manage budget, billing, and schedules for all assigned projects
Where Does She Live and Where Would She Work?
Blazia will work in New York City, Los Angeles, Texas, Florida, or remotely.
Where Do People Who Have Worked with Blazia Want You To Know About Her?
Katie Schad, Jr. Producer BBDO – “Blazia is not only an absolute pleasure to work with on a day to day, she brings creativity, refined management skills, and boundless energy to every project. With her experience across the field of production, from art to digital to video, she approaches her work with a unique perspective and poise. Above all, Blazia’s true commitment to her craft makes her an asset to every team she joins.”
What Are Some Fun Projects She Has Worked On?